Specifications Induction Distance – 30mm – 50mm Ambient temperature – 0 – 55°C Diameter of connector to spout – 22mm or 24mm male or female thread Materials – Chrome-plated ABS plastic shell Function – Hand free operation with provision of sensors How to Use: a) When the faucet is installed correctly, it could be adjusted the inducing distance automatically according to the surroundings like light, reflex material and temperature. When put your hands or other objects under the inducting zone, the faucet will induct automatically and turn the water on; the faucet will turn the water off, when hand is removed. If the hand is held more than 1 minute in the inducting zone, the faucet will send the signal to turn off water and then read just the inducing distance. b)For Continuous water Flow, If you need to use water continually, touch the on button, then move your hands away, the water will be continued for more than one minute. If touch the button again, then water will stop automatically.
RFV1 ABS Plastic Touchless Water Tap USB Chargeable Water Saving Faucet Infrared Sensor, Anti-Overflow | White
7 Days Replacement Warranty
- • Upgrade double sensor for faucet, two sets of sensing areas, two water modes, 0.25 second fast induction. Drains water inductively by IR, reducing touch pollution.
- • Bottom sensor for short-term water needs, when the sensor enters the bottom sensing area (within a limited distance of 100mm), the water began to flow out. When the sensor leaves, water stops flowing out.
- • The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.
- • First-class water efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection. Simple design style, adapt to various home styles.6 sets of adapters, meet your different needs.
- • Side sensor meets water storage requirements – When the sensor enters the side sensing area (within a limited distance of 5 cm), the water began to flow out. The current lasts for three minutes, and the water remains flow out even if the sensory object leaves. If the sensor enters the side sensing area again during the water flow process, the water can be stopped at any time.
Add to cart